Posted: Mon, June 13, 2022
Hampshire, Portsmouth & West Sussex
Are you an experienced in clean water repairs and maintenance? Cappagh is working on behalf of a clean water company in the Hampshire area. Cappagh is seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service. It goes without saying that you will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a vibrant, growing and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- R&M gangs
- Street works’ co-ordinator
- Run around (logistics support)
- Administrator/commercial assistant
- Work efficiently as a team to repair and install clean water infrastructure
- Street work’s Ticket
- Experience in working on clean water network assets
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Water hygiene card
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area
- Driving Licence
Nice to have:
- Towing Licence
- Mini digger ticket
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.