Posted: Tue, April 21, 2020
Are you an experienced Reinstatement Gang? Cappagh has several continuing contracts in and around the periphery of London, working for utility clients. We are seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service and quality workmanship that meets exacting standards. You will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a vibrant, growing and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- Work efficiently within a team to permanently reinstate roads and footpaths
- Specialise in any of asphalt reinstatement, mastic asphalt reinstatement, masonry (slabs/blocks/edgings/kerbs/concrete) reinstatement
- Be available for weekend work as and when required
- Streetworks Ticket in appropriate units to your skill(s)
- Experience of working in highway reinstatement
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- You will have a great approach to customer service as you will sometimes work on customer’s properties
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area
- Driving Licence
Nice to have:
- Towing Licence
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.