Posted: Thu, December 16, 2021
The Cappagh Group of Companies is seeking to recruit an IT Technical Support Coordinator to join a small team and provide comprehensive IT and communications support to around 600 users. This will be a busy, hands-on role with a defined career development opportunity. You will be working alongside the IT Manager.
- Procure hardware
- Procure Mobiles and Tablets
- Manage accounts with software, hardware and communications suppliers
- Support colleagues as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation
- Provide “Helpdesk” solution resolution for circa 120 users, either face-to-face, over the phone/Teams or remote support application
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems
- Monitor system performance proactively and act as necessary
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing computer hardware and software issues
- Keep abreast of system developments and make proposals to keep software and hardware current
- Ensure Cappagh systems are protected from unauthorised access or attack; Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus and firewall software
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues and disable leavers’ accounts
- Develop network infrastructure strategy
- Maintain hardware asset registers
- Issue monthly and ad hoc reports
- Issuing company wide alerts / information as required
- Travel within a working day is sometimes needed and may be required at short notice.
- Effective Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and think logically
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage expectations
- Good time management
- Highly organised
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting package (not essential)
- Ability to configure and maintain Networks (training can be given)
- Clean Driving Licence
What we offer in return:
- Salary range: £25,000 - £35,000 p.a.
- Hours of Work: 08:00 – 17:30 Mon-Fri
- Free on-site parking
- Company Van for business use
- Long-term career development opportunity
- Career training
A full company induction will be provided, a drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.