Posted: Tue, April 14, 2020
Are you an experienced Waste Water repairs and maintenance Gang? Cappagh is mobilising for a new contract in North London and Southeast London starting 1st June working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK. We are seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service. It goes without saying that you will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a vibrant, growing and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- Work efficiently as a team to repair and install waste network infrastructure
- Specialise in any of Manhole cover repairs/replacements, Minor Repairs (such as Interceptor removals and small sewer collapses) and Major Repairs (Deep Excavations involving Temporary Works)
- Participate in an emergency standby rota
- Be available for occasional weekend work as and when required
- Streetworks Ticket
- Experience of working on waste water network assets
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area
- Driving Licence
- Machine Operator 360 >10 Tonne and <10 Tonne
Nice to have:
- Towing Licence
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.