Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020. We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
Five steps to safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Who to contact: James Laramy (Group Director of SHEQ&W) on 07848 081384
(or the Health and Safety Executive at www.hse.gov.uk or 0300 003 1647)