Posted: Tue, August 25, 2020
Oxford, London & Dartford
Are you experienced White Top or Black Top Reinstatement Operative? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, along with one of the UK’s leading Gas Distribution Company. Cappagh is seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service. You will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a vibrant, growing and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
This is a full-time opportunity for Black Top & White Top Reinstatement teams with tarmacking experience, Laying Blocks, Slabs, Kerbs and other necessary white top works.
- 2+Years Reinstatement experience for well established Utility Company
- Participate in an emergency standby rota
- Be available for occasional weekend work as and when required
- Streetworks Ticket
- 3.5t Driving Licence (White Top)
- 7.5t Driving Licence (Black Top)
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area
Nice to have:
- Towing Licence
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy. Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.