Posted: Wed, February 03, 2021
Cappagh has an immediate vacancy for a Full-Time Fitter working from our Wimbledon depot. You will possess an in-depth technical knowledge and be skilled in maintaining small plant items such as petrol saws, generators, rammers and compactor plates, as well as air tools including saws, jack hammers, FL22's and Compressors. From time to time you will also be expected to repair and maintain small panel and tipper vans, mini excavators and excavators up to 8 Tonnes. The successful candidate will be organised, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Work quickly and diligently to receive, repair and issue plant items
- Record accurately each item of plant and who you issue it to once repaired
- Be available for weekend work and work on to get the job done, as and when required
- Hours of Work: 06:30 – 17:30
- Experienced Fitter of Small Plant items and vehicles
- Flexible, helpful and willing – will exhibit a “Can-do” attitude
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Driving Licence
Nice to have:
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay (£14/Hr)
- Free on-site parking
- Long-term opportunity
- Training and development
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.