Posted: Fri, June 19, 2020
Cappagh has an immediate vacancy for a Full-Time Traffic Management Technician working from our Wimbledon depot. You will possess an in-depth technical knowledge of the New Roads and Street Works Act and be skilled in producing high specification traffic management plans on programs such as AutoCAD.
- Production of high specification traffic management plans.
- Regularly updating various trackers for production of KPI’s.
- Liaising with various peers and stakeholders
- Be available for weekend work and work on to get the job done, as and when required
- Hours of Work: 07:00 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
- AutoCAD or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of NRSWA and the street works codes of practice
- Good understanding of temporary traffic management installations
- Good awareness of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment where client demands require a service second to none
- Think critically and problem solve
- Customer services skills
- Flexible, helpful, and willing – will exhibit a “Can-do” attitude
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Driving Licence
Nice to have:
- Streetworks Ticket
- In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free on-site parking
- Long-term opportunity
- Training and development
A full company induction will be provided, a drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy.
Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.