Posted: Fri, March 24, 2023
Are you an experienced Wastewater Sewer Lining and Patching Engineer? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, Thames Water ; as part of an 8yr reactive return to service contract.
Are you an experienced Wastewater Sewer Lining and Patching Engineer? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, Thames Water ; as part of an 8yr reactive return to service contract. Cappagh is seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service, technically capable and driven to succeed both personally and professionally.
It goes without saying that you will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a long established and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- Work efficiently as a team to repair Wastewater pipes using Trenchless methods.
- Demonstrate significant competency in the practices of point repair (patch lining) , traditional Lining methodologies as well as UV/LED systems.
- Accurately capturing photographs and descriptions of the work using the Thames Waters corporate systems.
- Work well within a team setting as either it’s leader or a critical team member.
- Proactively identify site-based solutions and freely share ideas for the whole teams benefit.
- Be available for occasional weekend work as and when required.
- Street works Ticket – Unit 2 and 10 preferred.
- Experience of working on Wastewater network assets with a demonstrable catalogue of work in general drainage /Patching/Lining.
- Act in a professional manner always and give excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area.
- Driving Licence.
- Confined Spaces.
Nice to have:
- HGV 1 or 2
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy. Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.