Posted: Wed, January 20, 2021
Are you an experienced Waste Water Repairs and Maintenance Gang? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, Thames Water. Cappagh is seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service. It goes without saying that you will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a vibrant, growing and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- Work efficiently as a team to repair and install waste network infrastructure
- Specialise in any of Manhole cover repairs/replacements, Minor Repairs (such as Interceptor removals and small sewer collapses) and Major Repairs (Deep Excavations involving Temporary Works)
- Participate in an emergency standby rota
- Be available for occasional weekend work as and when required
- Streetworks Ticket
- Experience of working on waste water network assets
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area
- Driving Licence
- Machine Operator 360 >10 Tonne and <10 Tonne
Nice to have:
- Towing Licence
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long-term employment opportunity
- Direct employment
- Training and development
- Contributory Pension scheme
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy. Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.