Posted: Fri, March 24, 2023
Are you an experienced Wastewater repairs planner? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, Thames Water; as part of an 8yr reactive return to service contract.
Are you an experienced Wastewater repairs planner? Cappagh is working on behalf of the largest Water and Waste Water company in the UK, Thames Water; as part of an 8yr reactive return to service contract. Cappagh is seeking motivated, hard-working team players who will be committed to delivering outstanding customer service, technically capable and driven to succeed both personally and professionally. It goes without saying that you will be accustomed to working safely in everything that you do – it will be one of your key values. We are a long established and successful business with a great reputation in the utilities market. We look forward to hearing from you and you hopefully joining us.
- Work efficiently as an individual and a team to repair Wastewater pipes using Trenchless methods. Your role is one of the most critical in managing the initial contact with the customer and mobilising the teams to respond.
- Demonstrate significant understanding of what is needed to be able to successfully plan the work with an awareness of the field aspect of what we do.
- Accurately capturing all relevant data on TW; s systems to clearly show the progress of each job. This will include photographs, dialog, and technical details.
- Total adherence to all company and client policies around data security and personal information.
- Work well within a team setting as either it’s leader or a critical team member.
- Proactively identify office-based solutions and freely share ideas for the whole team’s benefit.
- Be available for occasional weekend work as and when required.
- Relevant planning experience from working in either a utilities /council or logistics environment.
- Experience of complex planning including applying for permits, understanding Traffic management, contacting customers and working on fast paced, deadline driven contracts.
- Act in a professional manner always and give excellent customer service.
- Forward thinking with great attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work across the geographical area.
- Driving Licence.
- Microsoft and general IT literacy .
Nice to have:
- A flexible approach to work, willing to get involved in multiple opportunities.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Long-term employment opportunity.
- Direct employment.
- Training and development.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
A full company induction will be provided and Personal Protective Equipment. A drug and alcohol test will be performed at the induction in accordance with Cappagh’s policy. Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.